The USCIS has just announced that it will publish the revised Form I-9 by November 22, 2016, rather than by January 22, 2017. Employers may, however, continue using the Form I-9 (dated March 8, 2013 and showing an expiration date of March 31, 2016) through January 21, 2017.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USDOS Announces June 2019 Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The Tenuous Position of IT Services Companies In the Current H-1B Setting
- Employers Brace for Battle with the USCIS
- USDOS Announces August Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- Porting Jobs Under AC(21) Using Form I-485 Supplement J