The USCIS has just announced that it will publish the revised Form I-9 by November 22, 2016, rather than by January 22, 2017. Employers may, however, continue using the Form I-9 (dated March 8, 2013 and showing an expiration date of March 31, 2016) through January 21, 2017.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USDOS Announces August Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- Porting Jobs Under AC(21) Using Form I-485 Supplement J
- USDOS Announces July Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The USDOL Tightens Restrictions for H-1B Workers at Third-Party Worksites
- USCIS Completes H-1B Cap Filing Intake