The USCIS has just announced that it will publish the revised Form I-9 by November 22, 2016, rather than by January 22, 2017. Employers may, however, continue using the Form I-9 (dated March 8, 2013 and showing an expiration date of March 31, 2016) through January 21, 2017.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USCIS Completes H-1B Cap Filing Intake
- Who Pays the Fees in the Employment-Based Green Card Process?
- The Rise of Administrative Processing at U.S. Consulates in India and China
- USDOS Announces April Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The USCIS Drops “Nation of Immigrants” From Mission Statement