The USCIS has just announced that it will publish the revised Form I-9 by November 22, 2016, rather than by January 22, 2017. Employers may, however, continue using the Form I-9 (dated March 8, 2013 and showing an expiration date of March 31, 2016) through January 21, 2017.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- The 12 Notes of H-1B Sponsorship: What U.S. Employers Should Know About the H-1B Lottery
- USDOS Announces December Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- USCIS Increases Scrutiny for Nonimmigrant Extension Petitions
- The Immigration Group, P.C. hires new paralegal, Lydia Ethridge.
- USDOS Announces November Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications