The USCIS has now published the new Form I-9. By January 22, 2017, employers must use the new form, which is dated November 14, 2016. Until then, they can use the new form or can continue to use the version dated 03/08/2013.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USCIS Completes H-1B Cap Filing Intake
- Who Pays the Fees in the Employment-Based Green Card Process?
- The Rise of Administrative Processing at U.S. Consulates in India and China
- USDOS Announces April Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The USCIS Drops “Nation of Immigrants” From Mission Statement