The USCIS has now published the new Form I-9. By January 22, 2017, employers must use the new form, which is dated November 14, 2016. Until then, they can use the new form or can continue to use the version dated 03/08/2013.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USDOS Announces June 2019 Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The Tenuous Position of IT Services Companies In the Current H-1B Setting
- Employers Brace for Battle with the USCIS
- USDOS Announces August Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- Porting Jobs Under AC(21) Using Form I-485 Supplement J