The USCIS has published a new regulation, effective January 17, 2017, that eases restrictions on job mobility for foreign workers who are awaiting employment-based green cards. It creates grace periods for temporary workers before and after their employment. As well, it provides automatic extensions of work authorization to adjustment applicants who have filed a timely application to renew an employment authorization document (EAD). Our firm is preparing an FAQ on the new rule and will post it on our website shortly.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USCIS Completes H-1B Cap Filing Intake
- Who Pays the Fees in the Employment-Based Green Card Process?
- The Rise of Administrative Processing at U.S. Consulates in India and China
- USDOS Announces April Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The USCIS Drops “Nation of Immigrants” From Mission Statement