The USCIS has published a new regulation, effective January 17, 2017, that eases restrictions on job mobility for foreign workers who are awaiting employment-based green cards. It creates grace periods for temporary workers before and after their employment. As well, it provides automatic extensions of work authorization to adjustment applicants who have filed a timely application to renew an employment authorization document (EAD). Our firm is preparing an FAQ on the new rule and will post it on our website shortly.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- The 12 Notes of H-1B Sponsorship: What U.S. Employers Should Know About the H-1B Lottery
- USDOS Announces December Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- USCIS Increases Scrutiny for Nonimmigrant Extension Petitions
- The Immigration Group, P.C. hires new paralegal, Lydia Ethridge.
- USDOS Announces November Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications