The USCIS has published a new regulation, effective January 17, 2017, that eases restrictions on job mobility for foreign workers who are awaiting employment-based green cards. It creates grace periods for temporary workers before and after their employment. As well, it provides automatic extensions of work authorization to adjustment applicants who have filed a timely application to renew an employment authorization document (EAD). Our firm is preparing an FAQ on the new rule and will post it on our website shortly.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- USDOS Announces June 2019 Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The Tenuous Position of IT Services Companies In the Current H-1B Setting
- Employers Brace for Battle with the USCIS