The USCIS still has not announced whether it will use the “action” date or the “filing” date for determining who can file their adjustment of status application in January 2017. Typically, USCIS makes this announcement on the 14th day of the month, but it yet to disclose this information as of today. We will post the applicable dates as soon as this information is known.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- The 12 Notes of H-1B Sponsorship: What U.S. Employers Should Know About the H-1B Lottery
- USDOS Announces December Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- USCIS Increases Scrutiny for Nonimmigrant Extension Petitions
- The Immigration Group, P.C. hires new paralegal, Lydia Ethridge.
- USDOS Announces November Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications