The USCIS still has not announced whether it will use the “action” date or the “filing” date for determining who can file their adjustment of status application in January 2017. Typically, USCIS makes this announcement on the 14th day of the month, but it yet to disclose this information as of today. We will post the applicable dates as soon as this information is known.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USDOS Announces June 2019 Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The Tenuous Position of IT Services Companies In the Current H-1B Setting
- Employers Brace for Battle with the USCIS
- USDOS Announces August Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- Porting Jobs Under AC(21) Using Form I-485 Supplement J