As of January 22, 2017, employers must use the November 14, 2016 version of Form I-9 to verify the identity and work eligibility of every new hire. The new form must as well be used for the reverification of expiring employment authorization. Prior versions of the form may no longer be used.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USDOS Announces June 2019 Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The Tenuous Position of IT Services Companies In the Current H-1B Setting
- Employers Brace for Battle with the USCIS
- USDOS Announces August Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- Porting Jobs Under AC(21) Using Form I-485 Supplement J