As of January 22, 2017, employers must use the November 14, 2016 version of Form I-9 to verify the identity and work eligibility of every new hire. The new form must as well be used for the reverification of expiring employment authorization. Prior versions of the form may no longer be used.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- The 12 Notes of H-1B Sponsorship: What U.S. Employers Should Know About the H-1B Lottery
- USDOS Announces December Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- USCIS Increases Scrutiny for Nonimmigrant Extension Petitions
- The Immigration Group, P.C. hires new paralegal, Lydia Ethridge.
- USDOS Announces November Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications