As of January 22, 2017, employers must use the November 14, 2016 version of Form I-9 to verify the identity and work eligibility of every new hire. The new form must as well be used for the reverification of expiring employment authorization. Prior versions of the form may no longer be used.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USCIS Reaches Settlement That Benefits L-2 and H-4 Spouses
- President Biden Issues Executive Order That Will Lift the Travel Ban on November 8, 2021
- USDOS Announces June 2019 Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The Tenuous Position of IT Services Companies In the Current H-1B Setting
- Employers Brace for Battle with the USCIS