The USCIS has resumed premium processing service (“PPS”) today for all H-1B visa petitions. PPS guarantees a 15-calendar day processing time. If the guaranteed time frame is not met, the $1,225 government filing fee is refunded by the USCIS, which will continue with expedited processing of the petition. PPS was suspended on April 3 of this year. Those with regular processing petitions that are still pending may wish to convert to PPS.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- The USDOL Tightens Restrictions for H-1B Workers at Third-Party Worksites
- USCIS Completes H-1B Cap Filing Intake
- Who Pays the Fees in the Employment-Based Green Card Process?
- The Rise of Administrative Processing at U.S. Consulates in India and China
- USDOS Announces April Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications