The USCIS has resumed premium processing service (“PPS”) today for all H-1B visa petitions. PPS guarantees a 15-calendar day processing time. If the guaranteed time frame is not met, the $1,225 government filing fee is refunded by the USCIS, which will continue with expedited processing of the petition. PPS was suspended on April 3 of this year. Those with regular processing petitions that are still pending may wish to convert to PPS.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USDOS Announces March Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- Work Permits for H-4 Spouses Face Uncertain Future
- USDOS Announces February Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The 12 Notes of H-1B Sponsorship: What U.S. Employers Should Know About the H-1B Lottery
- USDOS Announces December Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications