The USCIS has resumed premium processing service (“PPS”) today for all H-1B visa petitions. PPS guarantees a 15-calendar day processing time. If the guaranteed time frame is not met, the $1,225 government filing fee is refunded by the USCIS, which will continue with expedited processing of the petition. PPS was suspended on April 3 of this year. Those with regular processing petitions that are still pending may wish to convert to PPS.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- The 12 Notes of H-1B Sponsorship: What U.S. Employers Should Know About the H-1B Lottery
- USDOS Announces December Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- USCIS Increases Scrutiny for Nonimmigrant Extension Petitions
- The Immigration Group, P.C. hires new paralegal, Lydia Ethridge.
- USDOS Announces November Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications