The USCIS has resumed premium processing service (“PPS”) today for all H-1B visa petitions. PPS guarantees a 15-calendar day processing time. If the guaranteed time frame is not met, the $1,225 government filing fee is refunded by the USCIS, which will continue with expedited processing of the petition. PPS was suspended on April 3 of this year. Those with regular processing petitions that are still pending may wish to convert to PPS.
- Follow immigrationgroupblog on WordPress.com
- USDOS Announces June 2019 Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- The Tenuous Position of IT Services Companies In the Current H-1B Setting
- Employers Brace for Battle with the USCIS
- USDOS Announces August Priority Dates For Filing Permanent Residency Applications
- Porting Jobs Under AC(21) Using Form I-485 Supplement J